Sault Ste. Marie
Sling-Choker Mfg. (Sault) Ltd.
543 Second Line East
Sault Ste. Marie, ON P6B 4K2
24-Hour Emergency Line
(Leave a message and it will be forwarded to our phones)
Hours of Operation
8:00 AM to 4:30 PM EST
Monday - Friday
• Steel Mill
• Renewable Energy
• 8,000 ft² of manufacturing space
• 3,000 ft² product showroom
• 2 x 600 tonne Hyseco swaging machines
• Ability to swage 1/4" to 1-1/2" wire rope
• 100 tonne pull testing bed
• Ability to pull test wire rope and chain assemblies
Services & Specialties
• Wire rope splicing in-house up to 1½"
• Full service rigging shop
• Full service crane division
• Overhead door division specializing in TNR rubber doors
• Authorized Drager distributor for all your gas detection needs
Serving the region since 1980, our Sault Ste. Marie branch was established to service the local steel and forestry industries. As regional leaders in industrial supply, we've constantly added to our portfolio to adequately service the growing needs of the community. We strive to harmonize efficiency with customer service and do so with the heart of a small business and the backbone of a large corporation.
Providers of expert rigging consultation, we are supported by our personnel. We have a full complement of expert staff to meet all your needs - whether that means manufacturing a sling, supplying and installing an overhead crane, or planning the build of your receiving dock.
Our area of coverage is west to Marathon, north to Hornepayne, and east to Elliot Lake. We always offer 24-hour on-call emergency service at the number above.
Rigging is what we do best, but we hope to provide you with the best value on other supply needs. Consider quoting us for your next job, whatever it might be, because Sling-Choker can do more than you think.