Please include cover letter and resume by email application only:
Attention - Hugh Paxton
The Sling-Choker Mfg. Group has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Shipper& Receiver.
We strive to support our employees with a competitive salary, profit sharing, and a comprehensive benefits package including a pension plan. Our ideal candidate would have a friendly demeanor and great organizational skills. This person should also be comfortable operating a computer and learning new software. If you have experience working in an industrial or warehouse setting, we would like to hear from you! Training is available to fill in any missing skill-sets and to help you succeed in this position.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Organize and fulfill shipments to our customers
- Receive, sort, and stock products delivered to the warehouse
- Operate computer software to facilitate shipping and receiving products.
- Monitor inventory levels and report stock levels in a timely manner
- Communicate with other branch staff to resolve customer issues
- Perform other branch support duties as required
- Manufacture alloy chain slings (with our direction)
- Operate our forklift to offload trucks and trailers. We will provide the required training
Sling-Choker Mfg. is a Canadian rigging and industrial supply company with 14 locations nationwide. We are emerging industry leaders looking to grow from within and would be excited to add you to our team. Successful applicants will be contacted for interviews shortly after submitting their resumes.
- Valid Forklift Operator License
- Must participate in a first aid course when available
- Must possess a current Manitoba drivers lic
- Will periodically have to make deliveries to area mines that will conduct periodic random drug tests
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.