Utility Crane Blocks
380 Series Hook Block
- Wide range of product available.
- Capacity: 5 to 300 tons - Larger
- Shave Sizes: 10" to 30".
- Wire Line Sizes: 7/16 to 1
- Manufactured by an ISO 9001 and API Q1
- All single point shank hooks are genuine
Crosby, forged alloy steel, Quenched and Tempered, and
have the patented QUIC-CHECK markings (Duplex hooks are
available on most sizes).
- All 380 Series Blocks are furnished
standard with Roller Bearings.
- Reeving Guides Standard - All Models.
- Heavy Duty Positive Locking (PL) Latch -
- Sheave lubrication through center pin -
Separate lube channel to each bearing.
- Sheaves fully protected by side plates.
- Dual action hook (Swing and Rotates).
- Repair parts available through world wide
- Design Factor of 4 to 1 (unless otherwise
- All 380 Series blocks, 16" and
larger, are funished with McKissick Roll-Forged sheaves
with flame hardened grooves.
- Bronze Bushed Sheaves
- Duplex Hooks
- Swivel Tee and Shackle Assemblies
- Sheave Shrouds
- Anti Rotation - Locking Device (50 tons
- Plate Steel Cheek Weights
- Third party testing with Certification
available upon request.
(For Multiple Sheave Blocks*)
|7/16 - 1/2
* To find Dead End Dimensions for Single Sheave
blocks, refer to Crosby's General Catalog.