Please include cover letter and resume by email application only:
Attention - Kane Butcher
Sling-Choker Mfg. (Hamilton) Ltd. has an immediate opening for our Customer Service Representative position.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Extensively learn rigging practices, rules, and regulations so you may provide knowledgeable information to customers
- Operate as the first point of contact for all customers and sell a diversified line of Safety and Rigging products
- Communicate with contacts to determine order specifications
- Operate ERP/CRM software to generate and organize quotes and sales orders
- Maintain existing accounts and manage customer relationships
- Process various point-of-sale payment methods
- Ensure that inventory and stock levels are satisfactory on a daily basis
- Assist with timely purchasing and consolidating of orders
You are qualified for this position if you:
- Demonstrate operational proficiency with computer software applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Office
- Possess self-motivating qualities, are detail-oriented, and are adept at finding proactive solutions to problems
- Proven skills in time management and the ability to prioritize tasks within a fastpaced environment
- Have interests and experience in safety, mechanical, and industrial applications and sales
- Are comfortable being the front-line representative of our company by projecting a positive, approachable, and trusted outlook
- Have the ambition to help significantly grow a business and advance within the company
Sling-Choker Mfg. is a Canadian rigging and industrial supply company with 14 locations nationwide. We are emerging industry leaders looking to grow from within and would be excited to add you to our team. This position in Hamilton, ON offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, in addition to an employer-matched pension plan. Salary will be commensurate with experience and responsibilities.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interviews.