Please include cover letter and resume by email application only:
Attention - Hugh Paxton
Thunder Bay, ON
The Sling Choker Mfg. Group has an immediate opening for a Content Marketing Specialist. This position is based in Thunder Bay, ON. The successful applicant will have experience developing engaging multimedia for branding and sales support purposes. You will also demonstrate a technical aptitude in graphic design.
In this role, your duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining multiple product catalogues for print and web
- Administration of the group website, slingchoker.com
- Creation and delivery of social media campaigns and content
- Trade show and promotional product coordination
- Advertisement strategy, including traditional media (billboards, magazines, mail-outs) and in-house (digital displays, showroom signage, rack cards
- Sales resource support: providing requested deliverables to sales teams such as Powerpoint presentations, proposals, database queries, and flyers
Your qualifications will include:
- An undergraduate degree or higher education in Marketing, English, Journalism, or Graphic Design
- At least 2 years’ experience working in administration, marketing, sales, UX/UI, and/or operations
- A demonstrable proficiency using the Adobe Creative suite, primarily InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Confidence organizing, exporting, converting, and optimizing multimedia files
- Proficiency writing, editing, and proofing creative and technical copy
- Novice HTML and CSS experience
- Knowledge of the printing industry; ability to liaise with vendors to provide error-free files for production
- An eye for detail and an obsession with consistently delivering high quality, error-free content
This position contains a number of ambiguous and on-demand responsibilities. We are seeking a highly motivated individual that is confident and reliable in setting their own schedule. We are excited to help you shape your role around your strengths.
Sling-Choker Manufacturing is a Canadian rigging and industrial supply company with 14 locations nationwide. As emerging industry leaders, we are looking to add to our team, and would be excited to gain your skillset. This position offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, in addition to an employer-matched pension plan. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.